Bear, easy Cross Stitch Pattern
Create Your Own Adventure Counted Cross stitch pattern. This pattern is an instant download PDF.
10% off 2 or more patterns or 15% off 3 or more patterns, when purchased at the same time.
This pattern is monochromatic: that means that the pattern was created to use with one thread color. But this is your adventure, one thread color, your favorite hues, variegated, fabric color — are all up to you!
48 x 48 stitches approximately. Designed to fit in a 50 x 50 grid for use with the Create Your Own Adventure Borders.
14 count -> Size: 3.25 x 3.25 inches
16 count -> Size: 3 x 3 inches aprox.
18 count -> Size: 2.75 x 2.75 inches aprox.
- This is a digital item. You will receive the PDF directly after your payment.
- Pattern is formatted to print on letter sized paper, with a grid.
- Because this is a digital product, there is no refund policy after purchases.
- Patterns are for personal use only. No sharing or copying of this chart is allowed.
- The patterns may not be re-sold or re-distributed commercially in any manner.
- Please contact my shop for wholesale options for your retail establishment.
SHARE & INSPIRATION
Join the Facebook group to see and share the adventures you create with these patterns. Show off what fabric and thread choices you made, and support others on their cross stitch adventures.
Please note this is a PDF pattern only. There is no fabric, thread/floss, or other materials included in the listing.
You will need Adobe Acrobat to view the pattern.
Adobe PDF Reader is required to open a PDF pattern file. Free Adobe PDF Reader can be downloaded here – www.adobe.com/products/reader. Suitable for tablets and smartphone PDF viewers.
COPYRIGHT © 2020 YouDoYouDecor All rights reserved.
This pattern is copyright protected, it is my original design, and for personal use only: you may not sell items made from this design, and the pattern may not be reproduced or shared.
Finished cross stitch designs shown in the photos are for demonstration purposes only.
There are no reviews yet.